- D2.1 - Adapted SES Framework for AEFS and Guidelines for Assessing Sustainability of Agricultural Systems in Europe
- D2.2 - Typology of AEFS and Practices in the EU and the Selection of Case Studies
- D5.1 - Inventory of Market and Policy Incentives Supporting AEFS - main report
- D5.1 ANNEX_1 - Annotated bibliography of P&M Incentives
- D5.1 ANNEX_2 - Factsheets of P&M Incentives
- D5.1 ANNEX_3 - Summary Description of P&M Incentives
- D7.1 - Guidelines for the Selection of Multi-Actor Platform (MAP) Members
- D7.2 - A Guide to Transdisciplinarity for Partners
Case study material titles with download link will be listed here.
- UNISECO introductory presentation
- Le projet UNISECO: Comprendre et améliorer la durabilité des systèmes agro-écologiques dans l'Union européenne (presentation in FR)
- Comprendere e migliorare la sostenibilità dei sistemi agro-ecologici nell'Unione Europea (presentation in IT)
- Understanding and improving the sustainability of agro-ecological farming systems in the EU – introducing the UNISECO project (poster)
- A Multi-Actor Framework for Agro-Ecological Farming Systems in the European Union (poster)
- H2020 Multiactor Project UNISECO – Understanding and improving the sustainability of agro-ecological farming systems in the EU - presented at Agri Innovation Summit 25-26 June 2019
UNISECO session abstracts and presentation materials/abstracts presented at the AAG 2019:
- The role of market and policy incentives in supporting agro-ecological transition: successful approaches and barriers to adoption - Francesco Vanni*, Andrea Povellato, Andis Zilans, Philippe Fleury,Audrey Vincent, Uxue Iragui Yoldi, Carlos Astrain Massa, Gerald Schwarz - full presentation
- Ostrom’s Socio-Ecological System (SES): a framework for agro-ecological farming systems? - Inge Aalders*, Philippe Fleury, Gerald Schwarz, Jaroslav Pražan, Audrey Vincent, Emmanuel Guisepelli, Francesco Vanni - full presentation
- Using transdisciplinary research to understand transition to agro-ecological farming systems - Alexandra Smyrniotopoulou*, Katherine N. Irvine, Marie-Alice Budniok, Branwen Miles, Maeve Howe, Alexandra Puscas, Mihaela Nechifor, George Vlahos, David Miller, Gerald Schwarz - full presentation
- Perspectives of soil conservation farming in promoting agro-ecological considerations - a case study in Hungary - Katalin Balázs*, Rozália Pecze, László Podmaniczky, Péter Tóth
- Barriers and drivers of agroecological transitions in intensive agricultural areas – a case study from Germany - Gerald Schwarz*, Johannes Carolus, Juern Sanders, Jaroslav Prazan, Alexandra Smyrniotopoulou - full poster
- A Multi-Actor Framework for Agro-Ecological Farming Systems in the European Union - Kate Irvine*
Further presentation titles with download link will be listed here as they become available.
Policy briefings titles with download link will be listed here as they come available.